I'm looking for some romantic/funny anime. I've seen shugo chara and shugo chara doki, and i'm in love with it! just some anime along those lines, ive already seen fruits basket, ouran high school host club, inuyasha, vampire knight(loved), vampire knight guilty(loved), and so on. funny, romantic, some science fiction and japanese/chinese ledgend and stories, just somethig like that.


Sigh... you've already watched most of my suggestions... SC! is gr8 isn't it? I was gonna say SC (9.99/10), Furuba (9.2/10) and Vampire Knight (9.25/10)... but I've got others!

Full Moon Wo Sagashite (8.7/10)

- I admit the anime is not as good as the manga but it's so emotional and amazing! The art is so good and the storyline is just really really sad/ joyful/ romantic! (Must Read The Manga!)

The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya (8.4/10)

- I admit that it's not so romantic but it's funny and amazing, esp. the art and mix of characters, I'm in love with Haruhi! She is so amazing, she's my 6th fave anime character eva! (Read Manga)

Lucky Star (8.4/10)

- Another Haruhi type anime! (Read Manga if interested)

Blood Plus (8.2/10)

- Pretty Emotional at times but also a lot of action and supernatural (and I guess some romance...). It is more of an Inuyasha anime... but with lots more blood I guess (stopped watching when Shugo Chara came in so I only watched half the episodes as I started watching them in 2005/2006).

Sailor Moon (8.5/10)

- Anime is very good but I don't like the manga that much... it relies on it's story and characters rather than art... but it still works amazingly! (Don't read manga...)

Gakuen Alice (8.7/10)

- Def. on the SC lines... (Read Manga Too!)

Tokyo Mew Mew (8.1/10)

- It's kinda good but also kinda a Sailor Moon copycat (and I do mean cat lolz)...

Cardcaptor Sakura (8.75/10)

- Great Anime/ Manga is you like SC! But I like SC more...

I've also just started watching Kirarin Revolution! It's really good but not quite good as VN, SC or FB...

Also you... MUST READ THE SHUGO CHARA MANGA OR ELSE I WILL HAVE TO ZAP YOU!!! Also the Furuba manga is better than the anime, and Vampire Knight manga is a bit more interesting than anime...

And Just in case you didn't know, manga is a Japanese comic (or Korean) which is written right to left (Korean: Left to Right) and read right to left. Most anime originated from a manga. And if you're interested in manga read -

Kill Me, Kiss Me

Charm Angel

Marmalade Boy (Anime is good too... I guess)

lol, thanks ^^

x3 I LOVE DA SC & VK MANGA XD

ive been reading the manga 4 everything now ;p

i hate waiting a month for the next chapter tho, especially shugo chara x3

ty sooo much( i just got outta school nd im SUPER bored XD) http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20090412171327AAxtWD9&kid=MrdOA0z4KEjJ4UklS3x_&s=comm&date=2009-06-09+22%3A09%3A43&.crumb=

You should try La Corda D'Oro (Italian for "The Golden String) or Kin'iro no Corda (in Japanese). If you like Ouran High School Host Club, then you'll love this. It's filled with overly-cliche moments. Just like Ouran, Vampire Knight, and Fruit Basket.

But if you want, you can also try something more action-y like Naruto. It has its funny moments, as well. ^__^

Marmalade Boy

Itazura na Kiss

Gakuen Alice

Kare Kano

Also,there's a new anime called *Hatsukoi Limited* that you should check out....but,it only has 1 ep. out right now.

Only kinda similar anime is Gakuen Alice,Tokyo Mew Mew, Cardcaptor Sakura....and maybe Kirarin Revolution although it's kind of hard to find.

ruroni kenshin, tsubasa chronicles, cardcaptor sakura, boys over flowers, naruto, bleach

Try Tokyo Mew Mew or Marmalade Boy. Marmalade boy is definitely worth your time. ^^

the meloncholy of haruhi suzumiya is my favorite its really funny

blood+ is kinda a romantic action,but you could try eruka seven.

angel heart you will find it on http://hotanime4u.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Shugo Chara Template Design By: SkinCorner