I love Shugo Chara...does anyone know approximately how many episodes are left of the anime? Have any guesses as to when it will end?


No one really knows. If you want numbers, try asking... I think about after Christmas or New Year... There's always a new episode every week(Saturday, for me)

But so far, there are 80+ in Doki! and in SC! there are 51.

But I believe it will not end anytime soon. Like the other have said, Dia and Rhythm haven't hatched yet. Easter has not been destroyed. The Embryo hasn't been... caught? And, of course, the love triangle!!

I daresay, A-mu-to!!! All the wayyyy [:

I'm falling for Tadase now though. He confessed xDDDDD!!!!

But anyways, there's no exact number at the moment.

Only time will tell.

Email me if you wanna chat about it :D

Shugo Chara! = 51 episodes

As for Doki! It hasn't been announced the the amount they are planning to go until.

I don't believe it will end anytime soon because Dia & Rhythm still need to hatch and the love triangle between Amuto & Tadamu has not been resolved yet. Kairi has seemed to be forgotten though! *sob* lol

The manga seems like it's going to continue too so I hope the anime won't end with cliff-hangers >_<

Alot of the episodes are comeing our still depending on which website you use you could find over 50 episodes.

Here's a link with up to episode 78

http://anime-media.com/category/shugo-chara-episodes/

Altogether there is 3 seasons with at least 90 episodes in each season. the engish dubs are not out I believe so it will depend on how fast the subbers are subbing...

well, if your watching shugo chara then there's like about fifty sometthing episodes and after that theres a second season called:

Shugo Chara! Doki!

you can watch that on animeseason.com

Well the manga is still ongoing so I doubt it will end any time soon. It might turn out to be another really long one like Inuyasha :S

It's ongoing with no discussion of ending anytime soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Shugo Chara Template Design By: SkinCorner